YH-E7 21 Speed Mountain Bike Full Suspension Frame 27.5 Inch 3-Spoke Mag Wheels Dual Disc Brakes Bikes for Men Orange/Green (Orange)
- Dual suspension (front and rear suspension) makes riding comfortable that could withstand many tough terrain mountain trails or daily commutes. High-density foam seat matching with double powerful shock absorbers can challenge mountain, wasteland, also effective on the road, trail, city etc.
- You can easily change the gears and enjoy the speed excitement with 21 speed shifter. Front and rear mechanical disc brakes make the brake more sensitive and provide crisp stopping and steady speed control on descents.
- All-terrain, wide knobby mountain bike tires sit on durable and nice-looking 3-spoke magnesium alloy wheels for added stability.
- 18'' frame size and 27.5” wheels are suitable for the height of more people and make riding more comfortable. Recommended rider weight: 300 lbs, Recommended rider height: 5'6" ~6'1".
- Free pedals and comfortable seat and installation tools include in packages. This bicycle arrives with 85% assembled. You should install the front wheel, pedals, handlebar, seat and pump up the tires under the guidance of the assembly instructions.
Details: Frame: 18” full suspension Frame Fork: MTB Suspension Fork Brake:Dual disc Brake F/Derailleur:Shimano TZ 30 R/Derailleur:Shimano TZ-50 Freewheel:7 plus weight: 40 lbs fits up to: 5'6" ~6'1" Purchase Information & Quality Guarantee This bicycle arrives with 85% assembled. You need to install the front wheel, pedals, handlebar, seat and pump up the tires under the guidance of the assembly instructions. Bicycle assembly instruction is included in the package, please read it more carefully before installing the bike and tuning the brake and speed system. All tools are included in the package, no extra tools. While assembly of this bike is simple, it takes a few minutes. If it is possible, we recommend bringing it to a local shop for a safety check/tuning by a bike mechanic to riding and at regular intervals thereafter. Bicycle Serials code at the bottom tube of frame, this is the sole signs that distinguishes the same serials products. Bicycles are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase. During the warranty period，the following replacement parts are freely available：front forks, seat post, sprocket cranks, handlebars, handlebar stem, chains, front and rear brakes, brake levers. Bicycle are the oversize products, if there are any scratches or damages caused during the shipping, please click CONTACT SELLER near your order to contact us directly for assistance.