TICK TOCK TEAS Naturally Caffeine Free Red Bush Herbal Green Tea, 40 Count, Organic Rooibos Green Tea, 2.5 Oz
Brand: TICK TOCK
- Contains: 40 Tea Bags (2.5 Ounces) TICK TOCK TEA Organic Rooibos Tea, Green Tea
- Tick Tock is Britain’s best-loved rooibos brand, with over 100 years of family heritage. Superior grade rooibos, certified organic and harvested by hand.
- Naturally caffeine free. This is a tea made from plants that naturally contain no caffeine. Unlike standard decaf teas, it does not undergo a chemical decaffeination process. No bitterness. Gentle and low in tannin. Great Taste Award winner.
- Allows restful sleep. To be enjoyed at any time, even before bed. Redbush tea has long been appreciated for its soothing properties and contains no caffeine or other natural stimulants.
- Add freshly boiled water that has been allowed to cool a little. Brew for 2-4 minutes, according to taste. As with all green teas, it is best enjoyed without milk.
Release Date: 21-07-2013
model number: 5269
Part Number: 5269
Details: Green Tick Tock is light and delicate, with absolutely no bitterness. While traditional green tea contains caffeine, our rooibos green tea, made from pure organic rooibos, is 100% naturally caffeine free. Rich in antioxidants and brimming with natural goodness, it is great as a refreshing first cup, throughout the day, and even at bedtime. Both green rooibos and the better-known red rooibos are made from the same rooibos plant. The difference lies in the way the tea is treated after harvesting. To give the Green Tick Tock its distinctive subtle taste and pale colour, the oxidation process that naturally turns the leaves from green to red is deliberately cut short by the application of heat – an approach inspired by ancient Chinese tea making techniques. What is Redbush Tea? Rooibos, meaning ‘red bush’, is a naturally caffeine free tea brimming with goodness. It grows only in South Africa, where it has been enjoyed by young and old for many generations. Rooibos is made from a unique South African shrub called Aspalathus linearis, which is naturally caffeine free – so no need for the chemical decaffeination process used in standard decaf teas. Rooibos is more than just delicious – it’s a star in the super food firmament. Naturally caffeine free, low in tannins and rich in anti-oxidants, it makes a gentle, hydrating cup for the whole family at any time, even before bed.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 4.2 x 3.6 inches