Thinkdiag2 All System Bidirectional Control OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner for iOS & Android, Bluetooth5.0 Intelligent Scan Tool with CAN-FD Protocol, AutoVIN, Active Test, 15+ Reset Functions, ECU Coding
Sale Sold out
Regular price $159.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Color: Black and Red
- Please contact us (7/24 service) before purchasing to confirm that Thinkdiag2 can perform this function on your vehicle. The auto OBD2 scanner is the only product in this price range that is compatible with CAN-FD protocol and supports the latest GM vehicles manufactured after 2020. Adopts advanced CRC algorithms to accommodate more data from 8 to 64 bytes in the CAN frame, which runs faster than other products and reduces the risk of undetected errors to greatly enhance the user experience.
- ThinkDiag2 is an OE-Level Bluetooth diagnostic tool that supports full system diagnosis. It supports read/clear codes, datastream, actuation tests, special functions, coding, adaptation, and read control module information for all systems, such as ECM, ABS, SRS, TCM, EPB, TPMS, SAS, A/C, BMS, etc. The specific functions that can be performed may vary by car model. Free software updates and usage are available for 1 year, paid subscription is required to use the model software after expiration.
- A Bi-directional control diagnostic tool that supports actuation tests, drives solenoids and actuators for active testing, sending commands to the system/component to test its operating status without using the vehicle controls, making it easy to operate and saving a lot of time to identify the cause of the fault. In addition, it supports ECU CODING, Ecu coding allows you to match replacement components to the ECU. It can also do flash hidden functions for some BMW, VW, AUDI, and BENZ models.
- Thinkdiag2 OBDII code scanner is designed for individual car owners, DIYers, and small repair shops, which has a separate menu of 15 common special functions, such as Oil reset, EPB reset, DPF regeneration, SAS calibration, ABS bleeding, injector code, IMMO matching, TPMS reset, etc. Enter from the all-system diagnostic menu to unlock more system special functions, and effectively handle the reset and relearn of most cars. Note: The Maintenance functions that each car can do may be different.
- The 2022 newest diagnostic scanner has an Auto-VIN function, it can help car owner/repair stores automatically and quickly identify the year of manufacture, model, and VIN of most models, then enter the vehicle diagnostic menu. Then you can click 'Health Report' for a complete vehicle system scan, which will automatically generate a detailed vehicle health report after diagnosis. Reports and diagnostic records can be viewed in the REPORT and HISTORY menu, and reports can be shared and printed.
- Thinkdiag2 is a upgarde of Thinkdiag car code reader. It supports OBD2 full functions to help you turn off the annoying instrument fault indicator, such as read/clear codes, O2 sensor test, I/M readiness, on-board monitor test, datastream, freeze frame, EVAP system test, and retrieve vehicle information. It also supports viewing and recording the data stream in detailed text or combined 4 in 1 graph, so that convenient for analyzing abnormal parameters and better monitoring vehicle performance.
- Supports up to 120+ car brands. Compatible with OBDII protocols, like ISO 11898-1:2015 (CAN-FD), IOS 15765-4 (CAN), etc. Supports most vehicles manufactured after 1996 that use the OBDII protocol. Only support 12V cars, including gasoline cars, diesel cars, and some new energy cars. If you are not sure whether the functions work on your car model, please provide your car's model, the year of manufacture, the country of manufacture, and which functions you want to do and we will confirm for you.
- Most Bluetooth products on the market need to be used with 3rd-party applications, with lots of disadvantages like unstable connections, few free functions, etc. Thinkdiag2 has an exclusive app "ThinkDiag+". Compatible with Android and IOS systems, equipped with Bluetooth5.0BLE dual-mode, stable transmission, and faster processing speed. Match a 23inches long DB15 three-row to OBDII 16pin diagnostic cable, which makes communication faster, unplugging equipment, and operation more convenient.
- Thinkdiag2 has blue/red/green double-sided signal indicators, which are convenient to identify communication status. The shell is designed with soft rubber that is wear-resistant and anti-drop. Supports 10 languages, including English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Turkish, and Polish. the diagnostic language of the APP will change automatically according to the phone language. But only the Android system supports manual language switching inside the settings.
- The cost-effective scanner you deserve! Equipped with an EVA storage bag, not only to provide multiple protection but also more convenient to carry and save. It supports online feedback, online upgrades, and reports print. some VW and Audi models support a guidance function that guides customers to do some functions operations. Repair Info within the toolbox aims to provide vehicle diagnostic tutorials, and only the special functions of some models of GM and Ford have tutorials playback videos.
Part Number: Thinkdiag2
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 5.4 x 2.9 inches