SD X1 Adult Mountain Bike 18 Inches Steel Frame 27.5 Inch 3 Spoke Mag Wheel with Disc Brake 21S Gears System MTB Bicycle BlackRed
Color: 3 Spoke Blackred
- Eurobike bicycle have been selling well in North America for several years. With high quality and low price, it is a nice choice for you to buy the bicycle.
- The 18 inch frame height is suitable for the height choice of most people.
- The steel frame is strong, durable and has long service life for you. The 21 speed gear system is easy to operate. Dual disc brakes provide you with more effective braking effect.
- There is two kinds of wheel types which has regular spoke wheel and 3-spoke wheel for you to choose, bring you different riding style.
- The bicycle is 85% preassembled, you need to install the front fork, front wheel, handlebar, seat and pedal under the guidance of instructions and then air up the tire. It is easy for you to finish it in 30 minutes.
model number: SDX1
Details: Item details: Suggested adult user's height range for 5’4” to 5’9” The max load capacity is 150kgs/330lbs The item weight: regular wheel 15kgs/33lbs 3 spoke wheel 21kgs/46lbs Shipping weight: regular wheel: 18kgs/40lbs 3 spoke wheel: 23kgs/50lbs Shipping box size: 135*20*70cm/53*8*28in The bike package box included: bike*1, assemble instruction*1, tools kit*1, seat*1, pedal*1. NOTICES: Installation steps of pedals: Before installing the pedal, please be sure to distinguish the left side from the right side, thread direction “L "and" R " is not the same, so be sure to distinguish left and right side. You can apply a little grease on the thread of the pedal which can effectively prevent the noise when you are riding. First install the right foot pedal, initially tighten the pedal clockwise by hand to ensure that the pedal thread and the crank bite position are correct, and then use tools to tighten it. Then the way of installation the left pedal is not same as those of the right side. Tighten the foot pedal by hand anticlockwise, and then tighten it with tools to ensure the tightening force and prevent the danger caused by the loose pedal. Installation of front wheels: Before installation, please ensure that the brake is on the left side of the bicycle and the rear wheel is aligned. And the wheel is located at the center depot of the front fork. After installation, please adjust to make the wheel and handlebar perpendicularly, and the bikes body is in a straight line. And then tighten it using the spanner to finish the installation. Because of the transportation regulations, our bike tube need to be inflated after you receive it At the first time, you can't inflate it too much at one time to avoid tire burst. Thank you very much for your support and trust.
Package Dimensions: 53.0 x 28.0 x 8.0 inches