Sange 2 Stroke Pedal Cycle Petrol Gas Motor Conversion Kit Air Cooling Motorized Engine Kit for Motorized Bike (50cc Black)
- 🚲Super fuel-efficient, only consuming 1.5 litre fuel per 100km,you can enjoying riding at a faster speed, which can reach 30km/h as fast as a motorcycle or scooter
- 🚲Comes with all needed hardware and detailed manual for easy installation,the instruction contains every detail of the assembly steps
- 🚲Its heat treated motor and power coated gas tank are anti-rust for a long lifespan
- 🚲The ignition mode of the bike gasoline engine is capacitor discharge. With the electronic igniter, you can use it safely
- 🚲Perfectly fit for most type 26" and 28" bikes with V-frame, such as mountain bikes, road bikes, cruisers, choppers
Part Number: MP-QYJ
Details: Specification: Fuel Type: No.90 Ignition Mode: CDI Driving Ratio: 18:01 Model of Chain: 415 Compression Ratio: 6:01 Chain Length: 110 links Bore & Stroke: 40mm & 38mm Max Power: 1.6Kw/6000r/min Speed Limitation: 30km/hour Rated Power: 1.15Kw/5000r/min Type of Sparking Plug: Z4C 14MM Cooling mode: Natural air cooling Volume of oil Consumption: 1.5L/100km Type of Clutch: Friction Plate / Dry Mode of engine: Single cylinder, air-cooling, 2-stroke Lubrication Oil: 2-stroke petrol engine (Or oil for 10W/40.10W/30) Mixing Ratio of Fuel and engine Oil:16:1 for new sets, 20: 1 after running 500km Package included: 1x Black 50cc 2-stroke engine 1x Sprocket clamp assembly with hardware 1x Exhaust muffler 1x Push button clutch 1x Heavy duty chain 1x Bearing chain tensioner / idler 1x Carburetor 1x CD ignition coil 1x Kill switch (on throttle) 1x Chain guard 1x Spark plug 1x Black gas tank with mounting brackets 1x Exhaust pipe clamp 1x Plug removal tool 1x Manual All the needed mounting brackets, gaskets, and hardware Note: The kit includes all the parts and instructions necessary to convert your bike. Please also keep in mind that the motor will use a mix of gasoline and oil. The oil is used as a lubricant. Without it, the performance and longevity of the motor will be reduced. Please refer to the manual for further information including gasoline/oil ratios. If you have any questions,please contact us for technical solutions.