Renogy 2PCS Solar Panels 100 Watt 12 Volt, High-Efficiency Monocrystalline PV Module Power Charger for RV Marine Rooftop Farm Battery and Other Off-Grid Applications, 2-Pack 100W
Color: 2-Pack 100W
- Compact and Reliable - The 100W 12V Monocrystalline solar panel delivers a stable output of an average 500Wh of electricity per day (depending on sun availability). With its compact solar cell arrangement, this renogy 100w solar panel weighs only 14.1 lbs and is 8-10% lighter and smaller than conventional rigid solar panels.
- Superior Quality and Material - All Renogy solar panels are made from 100% EL-tested Grade A+ solar cells to provide the highest power conversion efficiency and prolonged lifespan. This 100 watt solar panel is also equipped with PERC cells to deliver an excellent cell efficiency of 22%.
- Advanced Solar Cell Tech and Panel Structure - Renogy solar panels adapted the newest 9 Bus-bars cell tech and Half-cell structure, allowing the full-size solar cell to be cut in half and closely arranged for space usage maximization. Increase the cell receiving surface while reducing current and resistance loss with a thinner ribbon design.
- Built to Last - This all-weather monocrystalline solar panel can handle snow, rain, and heat for decades with IP65 protection. Renogy uses low iron-tempered glass and corrosion-resistant aluminum frames with polyamide corner support to ensure this panel solar can perform and withstand all weather conditions.
- Fast and Easy Installation - 20 pre-drilled holes on the back of the solar panels 100w allow for quick mounting, which is ideal for off-grid applications and are directly compatible with Renogy ground mounts, Z Brackets, Corner Brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- Proven Durable Quality - 10-Year Workmanship Warranty. Over 80% Output at 25 Years.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Release Date: 09-06-2020
model number: Renogy 2PCS Solar Panels
Part Number: solar panel
Details: High in power, compact in size, this Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect option for any off-grid application. Ideal for RVs, motorhomes, cabins, marine areas, home backup power, and more. The panels feature lightweight aluminum frames and shatter-resistant glass, making them perfect for outdoor applications. It comes with pre-drilled mounting holes, solar connector leads, and a junction box. Allowing you to install, connect it to a controller, or expand with panels without breaking a sweat. The panels are made of premium Grade A+ monocrystalline solar cells that are more efficient than conventional polycrystalline solar cells. Since 2010, Renogy has gained rich experience designing and manufacturing the most efficient and robust solar panels and complete off-grid solar systems. Renogy's focus on testing, quality control, and traceability ensures our solar power system offers industry-leading reliability. Invest in yourself by going Renogy. Renogy solar panels will be your most economical long-term investment yet.
Package Dimensions: 43.4 x 22.4 x 4.3 inches