NOW Foods L-Glutamine 500mg - 120 ct (Pack of 2)
Brand: Now Foods
- AMINO ACID/SUPPORTS IMMUNE FUNCTION*: Glutamine is considered to be a conditionally essential amino acid, which means that under certain circumstances, the body may require more glutamine than it can produce. In that case, supplementing with glutamine may help with recovery of the amino acid in the body.*
- NITROGEN TRANSPORTER: In the body, glutamine functions as a major nitrogen transporter and is critical for the maintenance of healthy nitrogen balance.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Halal, Non-GMO, Kosher, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Part Number: 1136-240
Details: Glutamine has recently been the focus of much scientific interest. A growing body of evidence suggests that during certain stressful times, the body may require more Glutamine than it can produce. Under these circumstances Glutamine may be considered a "conditionally essential" amino acid. Glutamine is involved in maintaining a positive nitrogen balance (an anabolic state) and also aids rapidly growing cells (immune system lymphocytes and intestinal cell enterocytes). In addition, Glutamine is a regulator of acid-base balance and a nitrogen transporter.*
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.5 x 2.5 inches