Iball 5.8GHz Wireless Magnetic Trailer Hitch Rear View Camera
Brand: IBall Wireless Trailer Hitch Camera
- Wireless Transmission - Up to 50-foot range using a 5.8 GHZ transmitter/receiver
- Color Monitor - 3.5" LCD plugs into the vehicle's dashboard
- Magnetic Camera Mount - camera mounts anywhere with no hardware! NO WIRING - ready to use, unlike inexpensive license plate cameras
- Battery life will last for about 5 hours of continuous use
- The perfect tool to connect your vehicle to any trailer in seconds -- Boat, Camper, Horse, ATV, Livestock, Trucks, and More.
Part Number: MPO-iBall-5.8ghz
Details: Do you enjoy going camping or taking your boat out on the water, but hate the long, annoying process of trying to hitch the trailer to your vehicle? Lining it up seems nearly impossible. You either need someone else there to guide you, OR you have to get in and out of your vehicle countless times to make sure you are lined up properly! With the all new iBall 5.8GHz Wireless Hitch Camera, all of those problems are a thing of the past! Designed in the USA, the iBall Wireless Hitch Camera has been the original wireless hitch camera since 2009. It allows you to hook the trailer up the first time, every time. As an added bonus, it works with both standard and gooseneck trailers. To use, simply power up the camera using the rechargeable lithium ion battery, mount the iBall on to the back of your vehicle (thanks to the magnetic mounting), and you're all set. After you turn on the 3.5” color LCD display (powered by any 12v auxiliary outlet) you will be able to quickly and easily connect your trailer to the receiver hitch in seconds. This unit uses a 5.8GHz wireless transmission to avoid the 2.4GHz Bluetooth interference for a more stable and clearer viewing experience. Note: iBall is primarily designed for connecting your vehicle to trailer at slow speeds. On-highway use, while traveling at high speeds, may diminish performance.
Package Dimensions: 12.7 x 5.6 x 4.5 inches