Hurley Carve Electric Urban Single Speed E-Bike 700C Bicycle (Charcoal, Large / 21 Fits 5'10"-6'4")
- Introducing the Carve: Finally, you can have an electric road bike that doesn’t look like a traditional e-bike, thanks to the stealth battery design integrated into the frame. The Carve from Hurley is your urban go-to for commuting, flying across town, dodging potholes, and late night hooligan runs.
- Urban ready: The Carve boasts a powerful 350 watt hub motor that gets you up to 20mph and 30 miles distance. Set your level of ride assist, or the best part - when you don’t feel like pedaling, just twist the motorcycle style throttle and go.
- Tech: Features a bright headlamp for safety and night runs, single speed drivetrain for simplicity, alloy calipers front and rear, and a 700c steel frame to absorb rough roads.
- Ride in style: The sleek charcoal frame, Hurley graphics, dual wall wheels, and flat bars make for a stealth city vehicle that makes you feel good about hopping on and heading out to your next destination – there's no more excuses to not get out.
- 85% assembled: Your new Carve comes almost ready to roll with all included tools in the box. Plan for about an hour of assembly and safety checks before heading out on your first ride. L /21” frame fits riders 5’10 to 6’4”. All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified-the gold standard in bicycle safety.
Release Date: 01-09-2021
model number: Carve
Part Number: HE-1-CK
Details: Ride fast and look good doing it. Carve boasts a powerful 350 watt, 36 volt ride assist and throttle for serious speed and an internal downtube battery for a clean, sleek look (not to mention battery theft protection). This urban single speed features flat bars for comfort and a lightweight frame for easy maneuvering and storage. Designed to get you from point A to point B-FAST, feel the thrill of this urban rocket and pull into the driveway before the ice cream melts. All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified; the gold standard in bicycle safety. ASSEMBLY: Your new Hurley Bike will arrive at your door 85% assembled out of the box. What does this mean? You can still put a little sweat equity into building your new ride, but you don't have to start from scratch. Each bike comes with clear directions, but assembly will vary based on your experience. For the skilled bike mechanic, you may be riding your new bike in as soon as 30 minutes or less. For everyone else, plan for about an hour before pedaling away on your new ride. If you don't have the time or the confidence to build your own bike, please take your Hurley to a local bike shop to build it for you. Hurley Bikes cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by improper assembly. CUSTOMER SERVICE: Your satisfaction is our priority at Hurley Bikes. We stand behind our product and will do whatever we can to help keep you happy and riding as often and as long as possible. Our experienced customer service team is ready to troubleshoot and answer any questions you might have throughout the ownership of your bike via phone or live online chat. When you encounter any issue with your bike, our aim is to get you back out on the road riding safely as quickly as we can. Please visit our website with any questions on the use and maintenance of your Hurley Bike.
Package Dimensions: 53.0 x 30.0 x 9.0 inches