Hromee RV Winterize Sprinkler System Kit with Blowout Adapter for Motorhome Boat Camper and Travel Trailer: Air Compressor Quick-Connect Plug to 3/4" Garden Hose
- WATER BLOWOUT - The water blowout kit excess water out in an in ground irrigation system that helps keep the pipes from freezing during the winter months and reduces yearly maintenance on your system. Ideal for winterizing of boats, camp-trailers, garden hoses, outdoor faucets/spigots, recreational vehicles(RVs) and sprinkler systems.
- COMPATIBLE - The sprinkler winterizing system is equipped with a 1/4” male industrial quick-connect plug to connect your air compressor and the other head is connected with a 3/4” standard garden faucet in US&CA. We also equip a brass female to female adapter for connecting female faucets. Do not need to disassemble the female connector, just connect the adapter to the female thread.
- 15 INCH HOSE - 3/8” inner diameter and 15 inch long hose is made of hybrid (PVC&Rubber) that is heavy duty, lightweight, no fading, abrasion resistance. The both ends of hose are sealed with copper sleeve better than the plastic sealing. The hose is flexible enough to access tight spaces and minimizes stress on pipes and fittings. It can work under -40°F to 150°F, the MAX working pressure is 300 PSI.
- SHUT OFF VALVE - The shut off valve is made of forged brass (not brass casting) for higher corrosion resistance than steel and has a plastic-packed lever handle for on/off manual control. 2 washer gaskets in the faucet connector for better sealing and extra 3 washer gaskets for the gift. One red thread seal tape is also ready for sealing the shut off valve and plug.
- HEAVY DUTY - All the parts in the sprinkler blowout system are brass made that is corrosion resistant and heavy duty so this kit has a long lifetime, worthwhile to have it for you. Simply remove a sprinkler head from the line and attach an air compressor via the adapter fitting.
Details: When temperatures start to fall, it's time to consider winterizing your sprinkler system. Your lines must be drained or blown out using an air compressor before the first hard freeze. Hromee water blowout kit excess water out in an in ground irrigation system that helps keep the pipes from freezing during the winter months and reduces yearly maintenance on your system. It includes a built-in 1/4" quick-connect plug, a female to female connector, a shut off valve, a 15" hybrid hose and a thread tape which are sufficient and considerate for all your kinds of systems.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 6.5 x 1.5 inches