Eurobike G7 Folding Mountain Bikes 27.5 Inches Muti Spoke Wheels 21 Speed Dual Suspension Folding Bicycle Blackorange
- 【Folding suspension mountain bike frame】 High-carbon steel material frame mountain bike adopts excellent welding technology to make the bike sturdy and durable.
- 【Easy to fold and unfold】 The folding bicycle can be easily folded and unfolded, and it can be stored in the corner of the house or in the trunk of the car.
- 【Front and rear shock absorbers】 Mountain bike with 27.5-inch wheels can run smoothly on street, mountain roads and forest roads.
- 【Very easy to brake】 The folding mountain bike designed with front and rear mechanical disc brakes, which are very easy to brake and safer when riding under different road conditions.
- 【Easy to assemble】 85% of the bike has been assembled when it arrives. You only need to install the front wheel, handlebar, pedals, seat and inflate the tires. You can reference the assembly video at the end of the bicycle image.
- Suitable for people with height of 5'7"-6'
model number: G7 Adult folding bike
Details: Item description 27.5 Inches steel frame Folding mountain bike designed with different wheels,both front and rear designed with dual disc brake,it can makes your cycling more comfortable. Suggested adult group user's height range for 5’5” to 5’9” Item weight :Muti-spoke wheels bike about 17 kgs ,3-spoke wheels bike about 18 kgs Shipping weight : about 22 kgs NOTICE: Bicycle Serials number marked on the head tube or bottom tube of frame, please find it and noted it down ,it is the only signs that distinguishes the same serials products. Pedal install instructions: "L" signs pedals should matches with LEFT crank arms."R" signs pedals should matches with RIGHT crank arms. Install Left pedals, you will have to screw it in COUNTER-CLOCKWISE,DO NOT USE THE WRENCH until you are ready to tighten it for the final few turns. Tighten it down until you can't turn it anymore. Then, install the Right signs pedal, you will have to screw it in CLOCKWISE, follow the same principals as discussed for the left pedal. NOTICE for Front wheel or Brake Install : For a correctly installed bicycle with dual disc brake, Both front brake and rear brake should at LEFT side of the bike. If the front brake installed incorrect, it will causing the brake and shifting cable crossed ,then makes the brake and shifting system doesn't work. AFTER-SALES ASSISTANCE: Bicycle are the heavy and oversize products, if the products was damaged or scratched during the shipping, please contact us directly for assistance through "CONTACT SELLER" near your bicycle order. We promise that we will help you solve the bicycle problem for you at soonest!
Package Dimensions: 53.1 x 28.7 x 7.9 inches