Eurobike Dual Disc Brake Road Bike 54cm Steel Frame Adult Bike 21 Speed 700C K Wheel Road Bicycle
Color: K Wheel
- Road bike has a 21-speed transmission system,Road bike has a 21-speed transmission system, and the correct use of the transmission can cope with complex road conditions and weather such as flat roads, up and down slopes, dirt roads, and top winds. and the correct use of the transmission can cope with complex road conditions and weather such as flat roads
- Road bike with curved road bike handlebars, which can greatly reduce the resistance of riding strokes and make your riding faster and more labor-saving.
- The frame of this road bike is made of high-carbon steel. The biggest advantage of the high-carbon steel frame is sturdy and durable, and low in price.
- 700*28C professional road bike tires can effectively reduce unnecessary bumps caused by uneven road surfaces during riding, greatly reduce fatigue caused by riding vibration, and improve riding comfort.
- 49 cm Frame XC550 Road Bike Frame fits 5’5”to 5'7
- 54 cm Frame XC550 Road Bike Frame fits 5'7" ~5'9",
- 56cm Frame XC560 Road bike fits for 5'8"-6'2"
Part Number: Eurobike XC550/560 road bike
Details: BR>Reference height of person group : 54 cm Frame fits 5'8" ~6'1" NOTICE: . Bicycle Serials code at the bottom tube of frame, please record it after you receive your package. This is the sole signs that distinguishes the same serials products. About GEAR CHANGES: For long-distance riding, the governor should be changed in time to give full play to the strengths of mountain bikes. If you feel too easy to pedal, you can switch to high speed. On the contrary, if the riding feels too hard to pedal, you can switch to a low-speed gear. NOTICE: This bicycle arrives with 85% assembled. You need to assemble the front wheel, pedals, handlebar, seat and air up the tires. Assemble instruction video under products image, you can reference it to assemble your bike. 1. Pedal assemble instruction: L marks pedal should screw in Left crank arm (Removes clockwise, installs counterclockwise). R marks pedal should screw into Right crank arm (Removes counterclockwise, installs clockwise). Finally, please use the spanner fully tighten both pedals as far as you can. 2. Please make sure the front brake at Left side of bike. Because if you assemble the front brake at right side of bike, the bicycle gear and brake system do not work. And, the pedal will touch the front tire. After-sales-service: The quality of all products is guaranteed, please rest assured to buy. If there is any problem with the product, please contact us directly for assistance. Thank you for purchasing from our store!
Package Dimensions: 52.0 x 28.0 x 8.0 inches