Elecony Godzilla 26 Inch Fat Tire Bike Full Shimano 21 Speed Mountain Bike, Dual Disc Brake, High-Carbon Steel Frame, Front Suspension, Mountain Trail Bike, Urban Commuter City Bicycle
Color: Matte Gray/White
- 【Rugged Frame】 The frames of these mountain bikes are made of high carbon steel for strong support strength. Ergonomically designed, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant, they provide a safe and reliable travel solution for you.
- 【Powerful Dual Disc Brakes】 Elecony fat tire bikes feature a dual disc brake system. Both front and rear are equipped with mechanical disc brakes, which can greatly reduce the braking distance and ensure that the child can stop immediately in case of emergency. The super disc brakes provide more than enough stopping power.
- 【Perfect Fat Bike for Adventures】 If you are looking to extend your riding season and want to have an advanced experience, then we have the perfect tools waiting for you- Elecony Fat Bikes! These bikes are enhanced versions of mountain bikes, no matter if it is a snowy or wet surface, they will perform exceptionally where other bikes would just end up damaging the trail.
- 【Shock Absorption Design】 These all-terrain MTB feature shock-absorbing front forks. The thickened outer wall is more resistant to shocks. The thickened shock absorbers help absorb shocks. The parallel bars can adapt to pressure road conditions. Greatly improve the comfort during riding and allows you to enjoy riding.
- 【26-inch Bike with 21-speeds】 The 26 x 4″ tires are fast-rolling with just enough grip for sand or snowy conditions. Shimano transmission makes our mountain bicycle easier to climb, grip shifter, and rear derailleur gearbox kit for easy and convenient gear changes during riding.
Part Number: Godzilla
Details: FRAME SET FRAME: High-carbon Steel, Optimize Routing FORK: MTB Front Suspension Fork DRIVETRAIN Derailleur: SHIMANO TZ500 Shift Lever: SHIMANO RS35, 3*7 Speed Chain: 1/2"*3/32"*118L BRAKES Front Brake Disc: Mechanical Disc B rakes Rear Brake Disc: Mechanical Disc B rakes COCKPIT Saddle: Foam Saddle Can Adjust Height and Inclination WHEELS AND TIRES Tire: 26*4.0 Fat Tire Rim: 26*4.0 AV Aluminum About install: 1. 86% of the bike is already assembled. You will need to install the pedals, front wheel, handlebars and inflate the tires. 2. Before assembling the front wheel, rotate the fork 180 degrees (the brake will be on the front of the bike). 3. The threads of the left and right pedals are different. Each pedal has an L/R mark on the spindle to make sure they are assembled in the correct position. The right pedal has right hand threads. The left pedal has left-hand threads. Use the tool to screw both pedals into the crank arm as far as possible. 4. All tools are included in the package, there are no additional tools.
Package Dimensions: 62.0 x 32.0 x 11.0 inches