DIVANC RV Water Pressure Regulator Valve, Brass Lead-Free Adjustable Water Pressure Reducer with Gauge and Inlet Screen Filter for RV Camper Travel Trailer, Reducer Valve Filter
Sale Sold out
Regular price $28.98 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- 【Water Pressure Regulator】The water pressure regulator prevents water pipes from being damaged due to high pressure, it is suitable for RV, trailers, and campers plumbing systems.
- 【Safety】Lead-free brass RV water pressure regulator valve. Each regulator is tested to confirm that lead content less than 0.13%, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of 0.25%. Giving you a safe and healthy water supply.
- 【Universally Compatible】Designed with 3/4" garden hose threads and NH threads. It is compatible with all American water sources, easy to use. The regulator's inlet screen also helps to filter out debris and other impurities.
- 【Adjustable Pressure】Factory pre-set at 45 PSI, it is adjustable up to 160 PSI. Water pressure can be easily adjusted to any water pressure you need by turning the screwdriver. Turn counterclockwise to decrease pressure and turn clockwise to increase pressure.
- 【Note】Gasket failure or missing gasket may cause leakage. Temperature changes or shaking may cause bubbles in the pressure gauge, which is normal. 【Steps for pressure adjustment】Adjust to the desired value, turn on the water flow to confirm, and then turn off the water flow after. Then repeat this operation 3-5 times to completely drain the pressure inside.
model number: DIVANC2309
Part Number: DIVANC2309
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 5.9 x 2.1 inches