CURT 16600 CrossWing Lightweight 5th Wheel Hitch, 20,000 lbs.
Color: TEXTURED BLACK POWDER COAT
- TESTED 20K STRENGTH. Unlike other light-duty 5th wheels, CrossWing is built with steel versus aluminum, allowing it to provide a 20K rating, tested to SAE J2638 specs
- 65% LIGHTER. Even with its robust 20,000-pound rating, CrossWing is still much lighter weight than traditional 5th wheel hitches, with the main body only weighing 60 pounds
- INCREASED COMFORT. Engineered with ShockDrop technology, CrossWing features a cushioned isolator that helps deter jerking, jarring, vibrations and rattling for a more comfortable ride while towing
- NO GUESSWORK. Hooking up with the CrossWing hitch is made simple with its unique coupling system. It eliminates guesswork by offering a visible contact surface while the head channel guides the kingpin into place
- ONE-PERSON INSTALL. Because of its lightweight design and the strategic placement of grip points for added comfort, this light-duty 5th wheel hitch can be installed in the truck bed with just one person (fits industry-standard rails)
model number: 16600
Part Number: 16600
Details: The CrossWing 5th wheel hitch gives you the best of both worlds by packing extraordinary strength into one lightweight hitch. With the main body weight of only 60 pounds, it is 65% lighter than most traditional 5th wheel hitches while still offering a 20,000 lb. weight capacity, so strength and muscle are not sacrificed. To add to its superior strength and integrity, it is made with high-grade steel vs. aluminum to ensure that its durability and solidity are truly uncompromised. The CrossWing combines a solid build with robust strength and state-of-the-art technology. Its patent-pending ShockDrop tech provides a smoother towing experience by reducing jerking and jarring, and its structure allows fore, aft and lateral head articulation when connecting on uneven terrain, so you can be comfortable and confident in your ride no matter what type of rugged roads you encounter. The CrossWing also features a reinforced head connection point that provides exceptional strength, along with a unique coupling system that eliminates guesswork by offering a visible contact surface. Made to create a simpler, smoother experience all around, the CrossWing contains an easy-to-reach release handle for ergonomic operation, and three points of height adjustment ranging from 16-3/8" to 20-3/8". Plus, with its lightweight, three-bolt assembly that is ready right out of the box, and head channel that guides the kingpin into place for an easier hookup, the CrossWing can be installed and removed by one person with ease. It is finished with a premium, carbide textured black powder coating for long-lasting rust resistance, providing an all-around hitch that takes towing up a notch. If you're an adventurer looking for reliable power, stability, and advanced towing technology all in one, the CrossWing 5th wheel hitch is undoubtedly the way to go.
Package Dimensions: 29.5 x 28.9 x 12.0 inches