Century The Original Wavemaster Training Bag, Punching Bag with Stand, Freestanding Floor Boxing Bag, Training for Kickboxing, Karate and MMA (Red)
- 🥊 MADE IN THE USA - When You Buy A Wavemaster Punching Bag You Are Supporting A US Company
- 🥊 PORTABLE BAG - The Wavemaster Can Be Moved, Tip It Onto The Side Of The Base And Roll It.
- 🥊 ADULT FREE STANDING KICKBOXING BAG - Works on even floors in home, office and gym studio.
- 🥊 ADJUSTABLE SIZES - 7 Height Options From 47" To 68" In 3" Increments For Men, Woman And Kids
- 🥊 STABLE FLOOR BASE - Weighs 270 Lbs Filled With Sand Or Water. Base Is More Stable With Sand
Details: Have you ever wondered how the original (and still most popular!) freestanding bag came to be? Once upon a time, if you wanted to train on a bag, you needed to hang it. This meant drilling holes in your ceiling or wall, or investing in a hanging bag stand. Although all these options are fine and dandy in some situations, sadly, they don’t work for people with limited space, those who can’t/don’t want to drill into their walls, or those who need to use one room for multiple purposes and therefore can’t have permanently affixed bags. We decided that was no good. So, we made the Wavemaster! This freestanding bag can be used for the same types of training as a traditional heavy bag, but with several advantages! First, the Wavemaster can be easily moved! Just tip it onto the side of the base and roll it. Even when it is fully filled (use sand or water, and it weighs up to 250 lbs.), it’s a one-person job. Second, it’s simple to set up! Once it arrives at your door, all you have to do is: 1) take it out of the box, 2) set up the base, 3) fill the base with your choice of heavy substance, 4) put the bag onto the base. The end! No special tools, equipment, or skills needed! Not to mention, the Wavemaster is adjustable! There are seven height settings, from 47” to 68”, so whether you’re working oblique kicks or head kicks, you can use the Wavemaster. The bag section of the Wavemaster is 24” tall with a 19.5” diameter. Available in Black, Blue or Red Wavemaster is a registered trademark of Century, LLC. U.S. Patent #5,624,358