Autel OBD2 Scanner Autolink AL319 Code Reader Read and Erase Codes Check State Emission Monitor Status Powerful Scan and Car Diagnostic Tool
- [FOR END USER & DIYERS] This error code reader is “plug and play” and comes with an easy interface. Even if you’re not familiar with vehicle repair, you can quickly take control of this code reader, and get the information you want.
- [TURN OFF CEL] This car diagnostic tool supports Reading DTCs, displaying Live Data, Freeze Frame & I/M Readiness etc to figure out the root cause of the Check Engine Light (CEL) and turning it off, to help you detect any potential problems, and to avoid excessive costs for unnecessary repairs.
- [EXTENSIVE APPLICATION] Compatible with 7 languages (English, French, Spanish, etc.) and various post-1996 OBD II protocol vehicles (Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Ford, etc.), this OBD II scanner provides accurate and fast diagnosis for worldwide car owners.
- [USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN] This check engine code reader features a patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display, built-in speaker, LED Indicator etc. The cable is long enough without being too long and getting in the way. No batteries are needed.
- [HIGH-QUALITY SERVICES] 12 months warranty from the date of purchase and lifetime free update are offered by this Automobile OBDII scan tool. Welcome to contact us via Q&A, email, or hotline, and our after-sale-service team for technical support.
Release Date: 03-08-2015
model number: AL319
Part Number: AL319
Details: Autel AutoLink AL319 is a high cost-effective car code reader/OBDII scanner launched from one of the world’s leading manufacturers in the automotive aftermarket – Autel, to meet the needs of DIYers and beginners. This plug-and-play OBD2 scanner features basic obdii functions to verify repairs, road test, check state emission monitor status and solve basic engine and driveability problems.
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.2 x 2.0 inches
Languages: English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, German, Japanese, Italian