Autel MS309 OBD2 Scanner Car Check Engine Code Reader, Check Emission Monitor Status, 2022 Newest CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool for All OBD II Protocol Vehicles Since 1996
- 🚙【Little One, Big Jobs】This MS309 obd2 scanner can pay for itself in the first use. Autel MaxiScan MS309 is a plug-and-play handheld OBD2 code reader capable of scanning vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) in seconds to pinpoint emission-related issues. The little guy can do many basic but necessary works: read/clear codes, view DTC definition, turn off check engine light, check I/M Readiness status, retrieve freeze frame data and vehicle info, etc.
- 🚙【Read Codes & Clear Codes】Knowing the codes in advance will brace you for the cost estimate to fix at the repair shop, so you can obviously save hundreds of dollars on diagnostics alone, why not? You can use MS309 to retrieve generic codes, manufacturer-specific codes, and pending codes in seconds and display DTC definitions under the codes, quickly locating the problem areas, then clear/reset the codes after proper repairs.
- 🚙【Turn Off Check Engine Light】When your car detects an emission related problem, Check Engine Light will be turned on. Do you want to spend hundreds of dollars to turn off this light every time, maybe it's just a gas cap that's not tightened or needs to change bad parts like spark plugs and ignition coils? With Autel MS309 scan tool, you can read code to quickly find out why the check engine light is on and reset it.
- 🚙【Ready For Annual Smog Check】If the OBD II Readiness Monitors on your car are not “Ready”, your car may fail the smog check. MS309 OBD2 scanner can retrieve I/M Readiness status to check the monitors like misfire monitor, fuel system monitor, comprehensive components monitor, catalyst monitor, O2 sensors, EVAP, etc, to help your car ready pass the annual smog check. That way you won't waste time and money on a failed smoke check.
- 🚙【On-Screen DTC Definition, Easy To Use】 Isn't that exactly what you want? Each code is followed by its definition, saving time and effort, quickly locating the problem location, perfect for car DIYers and beginners. When you are reading codes, the corresponding DTC definition is placed below the code. MS309 OBDII scan tool communicates with vehicles through a standard 16-PIN OBD2 cable and it’s powered by vehicle directly- no battery needed.
- 🚙【Retrieve Freeze Frame Data &Vehicle info】The more specific the information available, the clearer the problem. The OBD2 scanner MS309 can retrieve freeze frame data, including important engine parameters like RPM, fuel pressure, fuel trim, engine coolant temperature, etc. Also it can retrieve Vehicle Information such as VIN number, Calibration ID(s), Calibration Verification Nos. (CVNs), etc, which is useful to check whether the ECU matches when you are buying a used car.
- 🚙【Works on 99% Vehicles】Autel MaxiScan MS309 compact pocket code reader supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN. This OBD2 code scanner is compatible with 99% OBDII-Compliant vehicles, passenger cars or light trucks. For OBD2 cars, usually, post 1996 for US market, post 2006 for EU market and post 2009 for Asian market.
- 🚙【No-Worry Purchase】Automotive OBDII scan tool MS309 comes with a 12-month warranty and free lifetime technical support. If you need any technical support, please feel free to contact us at 📞autelofficial @ outlook . com📞. NOTE: It does not support the full engine system, if need, pls consider ML629/ MK808BT, etc.
model number: Autel MS309
Part Number: MaxiScan 2022
Details: Turn off check engine light Autel MS309 obd2 engine analyzer read engine related fault codes stored(hard codes) and pending codes (intermittent codes) in the ECU and display DTCs(diagnostic trouble codes) definitions on the TFT color display. It retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes. The MS309 car engine code reader helps you figure out why the check engine light is on, fix the problem and clear the codes, turn off MIL(Malfunction Indicator Light) light and reset monitors. View Freeze Frame Data The Autel MS309 auto code reader is most useful while diagnosing continuous monitor faults like engine misfire and fuel control concerns. When an emissions related fault occurs, the OBD II system not only sets a code but also records a snapshot of the vehicle operating parameters to help in identifying the problem. This set of values is referred to as Freeze Frame Data and may include important engine parameters such as engine RPM, vehicle speed, mass airflow, engine load, fuel pressure, fuel trim value, engine coolant temperature and etc. Smog Check MS309 engine scanner code reader comes with readiness status check function that shows whether all the emission related systems and components are operating within allowable limits to help pass the annual Smog Check. Powerful Compatibility Autel MS309 car OBD2 scanner is Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer. And the auto scanner supports all 5 OBDII protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN. Retrieve Vehicle Information MS309 automotive scanner retrieves the Vehicle Identification No. (VIN), Calibration ID(s), Calibration Verification Nos. (CVNs). This function is especially useful when you buy a used car and use this little pocket code reader to check whether the VIN matches and make sure the ECU has not been replaced by a garbage car.
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 6.2 x 1.7 inches