Autel ML629 OBD2 Scanner ABS SRS Engine Transmission Diagnoses OBD II Full Functions Upgraded Version of the ML619 for DIYers Professionals
- 【4 Systems Diagnose】: Upgraded of MaxiLink ML619 and Autolink AL619, Autel MaxiLink ML629 reads and erases all codes in Engine/Transmission/ABS/SRS systems. It allows you to turn off warning lights quickly on 99% cars in the market since 1996.
- 【10 OBD2 Functions】: Supporting all 10 test modes of OBDii test, professional but affordable Autel ML629 offers complete diagnosis, including live data, On-Board monitor test, freeze frame data, view readiness status, O2 Monitor/Component Test etc.
- 【DTC Lookup Function】: Designed with built-in DTC library, code reader MaxiLink ML629 can search DTC’ definitions in 30 seconds. Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes are all available, helping you know what’s wrong with the car quickly.
- 【Retrieve Information in 3 Seconds】Auto diagnostic scan tool ML629 features Auto VIN feature that allows you to retrieve important vehicle identification number for efficient diagnosis. Data Playback and Data Printing is available for better analyse.
- 【Wide Coverage and Worry-Free Purchase】: Our 2021 newest version ML629 works on 1996 to 2021 vehicles (OBDII & CAN) and supports 12 languages. Lifetime free update, 12-month warranty, 30-day free return/replacement, 24/7 tech support are offered.
model number: ML629
Part Number: ML629
Details: 【Four Systems’ Diagnoses】 With ML629, you can learn to perform diagnoses in four vehicle systems and subsystems, such as ABS, SRS, Engine and Transmission to have more control power over the ins and outs of your car, and to figure out what is going on For Engine System: It can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, to save energy and reduce exhaust emission. For Transmission: This diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing. For ABS System: Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is. This is what this tool does for you. For SRS System: SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves. This diagnostic tool can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status. 【Complete OBD2 Modes】 Mode $01 - identify current power train diagnostic data Mode $02 - display freeze frame data Mode $03 - display emission-related diagnostic trouble codes Mode $04 - clear/reset DTCs and freeze frame data Mode $05 - perform O2 sensor test to check fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions Mode $06 - present minimum, maximum and current values to see whether monitor is ok Mode $07- request emission-related diagnostic trouble codes detected during current or last completed driving cycle Mode $08 - request control of on-board system, test, or component Mode $09 - request the vehicle information (VIN numbers and calibration information stored in the vehicle engine control units) Mode $0A - request emission related DTCs with permanent status
Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 9.1 x 3.7 inches