Autel MaxiCheck Maxicom OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner MX808(Advanced MD808 Pro Same MK808) With 5ft Extension Cable Full Systems And Service Functions Oil Reset EPB BMS SAS DPF TPMS Relearn IMMO
- With a 5 feet extention 16 pin Cable, read/clear codes for all available systems (POWERTRAIN SYSTEM, BODY SYSTEM, CHASSIS SYSTEM, INFO & COMMUNICATION)
- Auto VIN Detection: Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time. Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement. Support IMMO functions forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
- Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)， service mileage and service intervals. Support TPMS sensor relearn， battery registration and reset.
- Communicate with door modules,body controllers, electronic modules. Support all OBDII protocols and 10 test modes including Freeze Frame, Enhanced Mode 6, Vehicle Info, I/M Readiness, On-Board Monitor and Component Tests
Release Date: 19-09-2018
model number: MX808P-Cable
Part Number: MX808P-Cable
Details: 1. MX808 is an Android version of the Autel MD802. 2. MX808 is cabled to the vehicle. Select the scan Icon to read and Erase codes and view data stream only. Select the service Icon to perform tests and functions specific to certain service needs, I.E. Electronic parking brake, battery maintenance, steering angle reset etc. 3. MX808 offers wireless printing via Wi-Fi like a MaxiSys description: when it comes to ultra-portability, MaxiCheck MX808 is your perfect companion. Installed with fast quad-core processor, MX808 offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 11.6 x 4.8 inches