Autel AutoLink AL519 OBD2 Scanner Enhanced Mode 6 Check Engine Code Reader, Universal Car Diagnostic Tool with One-Click Smog Check, DTC Breaker, Upgraded Ver. of AL319
- 【All 10 Modes of OBDII Tests】: Autel AL519 OBDII scanner can perform all 10 modes of OBDII tests for complete OBD2 diagnosis, including read codes, erase codes, view live data, patented one-click smog check, freeze frame data, O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test, component test, view vehicle information, module present. AL519 scanner is the most complete & cost-effective OBD2 code reader for home mechanics and DIYers to solve check engine light issue and daily quick check.
- 【Turn off Check Engine Light(MIL)】: AL519 check engine code reader offers complete OBDII diagnostics from pulling DTCs, read live data stream of various sensors, capture freeze frame data to show how the issue happened, to even perform On-Board Monitor Test(Mode 6), O2 Monitor test, and Component Test to check misfire and fuel system to locate bad O2 sensors and figure out the root cause of the Check Engine Light (CEL) and help you turn it off in the most efficient way.
- 【Works on 99% Vehicles】: Autel AutoLink AL519 car diagnostic tool supports all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN and can work on almost all OBDII compliant vehicls- post 1996 for cars sold in the U.S., post 2006 for EU-based and post 2009 for Asia-based cars.
- 【Quick DTC Definition Lookup】: Fed up with cheap code readers that you have to google the meaning of the codes? Look no further! Autel offers the AL519 auto diagnostic scanner that comes with DTC Lookup and DTC Breaker features showing you the definitions and descriptions of the DTCs in no time! No more guesswork or frowning upon the contradictory opinions on the internet!
- 【Enhanced New Features】: AL519 OBDII diagnostic tool features patented One-Click Smog Check, easy-to-read AVOmeter to test voltage, continuity and current at the fingertip, capable of diagnosing 12V charging systems, starting systems and condition of discharged battery, memory/battery backup for data review and data printing via PC for further analysis. With Spanish, French menu available, AL519 is ultimate in power and affordability, allowing DIYers to do their repairs faster.
- 【Patented One-Click Smog Check & User Friendly Design】: Autel AL519 engine analyzer features patented I/M One-Click Readiness key for quick State Emissions readiness check(smog check) and drive cycle verification. Coming with TFT color display to show DTC definitions more clearly, built-in speaker provides audible indication, LED Indicator, a long cable, AL519 is super easy to use even if you are new to car repair.
Release Date: 03-08-2015
model number: AL519
Part Number: AL519
Details: The AutoLink AL519 OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, the AutoLink AL519 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to do their jobs faster. In addition, thousands of troubleshooter code tips help technicians to save diagnosis and repair time.
Package Dimensions: 12.8 x 9.3 x 3.6 inches