Autel AutoLink AL519 OBD2 Scanner Enhanced Mode 6 Car Diagnostic Tool Check Engine Code Reader CAN Scan Tool, Advanced Ver. of AL319
- 👍【Upgrade of AL319】Autel AL519 is a plug-and-play handheld OBD2 car check engine scanner. Upgraded from AL319, instead of just reading and clearing codes, AL519 can perform all OBDII functions (mode 1~10), and provide quick DTC lookup and live data in text & graph. It retrieves generic(P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific(P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes, vehicle VIN, turn off CEL, check I/M readiness status for ready test, locate bad parts like a O2 sensor, do evap leak test, etc.
- 👍【Full OBD2 Functions】Generally only the scanners in auto parts stores are equipped with full OBD2 diagnosis, as they can handle more complex OBD2 issues. But this little guy has those too! AL519 car scanner integrates all OBD2 functions (10 modes), including: read code, clear code, view live data, freeze frame data, vehicle info, check I/M readiness status, O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test, EVAP leak test, modules present. Anyone who has cars knows it’s well worth the price!
- 👍【Read/Clear Codes & DTC Lookup】Knowing the accurate codes in advance if you don't want to be ripped off. You can use AL519 scanner to read the codes to quickly locate the problem areas, then determine if you can do the repair yourself or go to a mechanic, and clear the codes to get everything back to normal. When read out the DTCs, you can click the button to display what the codes mean, and DTC Lookup functions work as a DTC library to search meanings for DTCs, no need to google or guess it.
- 👍【Turn Off CEL & Smog Check】The Check Engine Light is always annoying you, most of the time because of a little thing like a loose gas cap, isn't it? With AL519 scan tool, you can read codes to quickly find out why the check engine light is on and reset it. Don’t waste money on a failed smog test! AL519 can retrieve I/M Readiness status to make sure OBD2 monitors on your car are “Ready”, monitors like misfire, fuel, catalyst, O2 sensors, EVAP, etc, to help you pass the annual smog check.
- 👍【Live Data Graphing】Data graphing makes everything easy, so you won't miss any suspicious data changes! Auto diagnostic scanner AL519 can view live data of multiple sensors and components in text and graph to quickly pinpoint bad parts or faults, for example, viewing the change of the 02 sensors in the graph mode enable you to locate bad sensors in a few minutes. Also you can use AL519 scanner to record the data for later review and print it out via PC to share it with customers or mechanics.
- 👍【Retrieve Freeze Frame Data & Vehicle Info】The more specific the information available, the clearer the problem. The OBD2 scanner AL519 can retrieve freeze frame data, including important engine parameters like RPM, fuel pressure, fuel trim, engine coolant temperature, etc. Also it can retrieve Vehicle Information such as VIN number, Calibration ID(s), Calibration Verification Nos. (CVNs), etc, which is useful to check whether the ECU matches when you are buying a used car.
- 👍【User-Friendly Design, Easy to Use】Unlike AL319 with 3 keys, AL519 car scan tool has more keys to make it operate like an easy remote control, no worry to press the wrong key and cause “EXIT” issues. The user interface is really slick and easy to read on the color screen. Equipped with the patented I/M key, it takes you straight to the I/M readiness status page and tells you immediately if your car is “Ready” for a smog test.
- 👍【One-Year Warranty & Lifetime Free Update】Autel AL519 auto diagnostic scanner comes with lifetime FREE software updates and technical support. Autel AutoLink AL519 car scan tool is backed by 30 Days REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND, 12 Months warranty from defects after-sales services. If there are any questions or concerns, pls don't hesitate contact us directly via 🚘auteldirect @ outlook. com🚘. 🚦📢👉NOTE: Autel AL519/ ML519 is the basic obd2 code reader, no need to and can't be registered.
model number: Autel AL519
Part Number: Autel AL519
Details: Autolink AL519 OBDII/EOBD scanner can perform read and clear codes from vehicles on-board computers but also manufacturer-specific enhanced data and freeze frame data, DTC lookup and code breaker function to assist with better understanding the DTC codes' meaning, allow you to view live data steam in text and graphing, recorded data print out via PC, retrieve I/M readiness status with the patented One-Click I/M Readiness Status Key, perform O2 monitor test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, retrieving vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN), module present and turns off Check Engine Light (MIL).
1 X AL519 Scanner Main Unit
1 X Main Cable
1 X Mini USB Cable
1 X CD
1 X Carrying Case
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 7.8 x 3.6 inches