Skip to product information
1 of 9


ANCHEER Electric Bike 26 inch 500W Electric Mountain Bike, Adults Electric Bicycle E-Bike with 12.5Ah Battery, Road Cruising/Treking/Commuting Bike Professional 21-Speed Gearshift & Front Suspension

Regular price $739.99 USD
Regular price Sale price $739.99 USD
Sale Sold out
View on Amazon



  • 500W REAR HUB MOTOR - ANCHEER Electric Mountain Bike is equipped with a strong power system, 500W high power and 64N.M torque can easily speed up to 20MPH. Professional e-bikes climbs easily when adventuring or road cycling. 36V/12.5Ah removable battery can range to 15-30 miles.
  • PROFESSIONAL 21-SPEED GEAR SYSTEM - SHimano "3+7" transmission system can easily cope with any terrain. In the pedal-assist mode and human riding mode, the 21-speed shifting system can bring you a better mountain riding experience.
  • PROFESSIONAL FRONT SUSPENSION & DUAL-DISC BRAKES - An excellent mountain e-bike must have efficient shock absorption and braking effects. The front suspension makes your riding more stable and comfortable, and the dual-disc brakes ensure safety and durability.
  • THROTTLE & PEDAL-ASSIST - Riding modes can be adjusted by LED meter. In electric mode, you only need the throttle to start the cruise and no need pedaling. In pedal-assist mode, the more times you step, the faster the speed and the longer the range. You can also turn off the battery and use it as an ordinary bicycle. The aluminum frame will be more light and suit to ride.
  • DELIVERY & SERVICE - One-year warranty service. If you have any quality problems with the ANCHEER electric bicycle after receiving the package, please feel free to contact us for technical support and replacement of damaged parts. At the time of delivery, the bike has been pre-assembled 85%, you only need to spend dozens of minutes to easily complete the remaining 15%. We also uploaded the assembly video on the official channel on Youtube or you can ask us for it directly.