ANCEL AD530 Vehicle OBD2 Scanner Car Code Reader Diagnostic Scan Tool with Enhanced Code Definition and Upgraded Graphing Battery Status
- Works on most vehicles sold in the US with model year 1996 or newer, EU vehicles with model year 2000, and Asian vehicles with model year 2005 or newer. It supports ALL OBDII protocols - ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, and CAN (Controller Area Network). It also supports 16 languages.
- Supports all OBD service modes, turns off Malfunction-Indicator-Lamp (MIL), reads/clears fault codes and resets monitor, graphs live data stream, displays freeze frame data, tests O2 sensor, EVAP, I/M readiness status (emissions), tests advanced on-board monitoring, and retrieves vehicle information (VIN).
- The enhanced battery detection feature allows you to automatically monitor your vehicle's battery with reliable, real-time graphical data instead of a direct result on the screen, as is the case with an ordinary code reader. This ensures you can access and analyze accurate live data to determine battery health or expected remaining life. You know in advance about the condition of your battery.
- The advanced error code definition feature helps you understand the meaning of the code without the ability of an ordinary code reader. When you press the "i" key, you get accurate repair instructions instead of a bunch of technical terms you do not understand. You save yourself a trip to the mechanic and can decide if you can fix the problem yourself or need more advanced help, saving you money and time. Printout of fault codes with code definitions is also available.
- Equipped with a 2.8-inch color TFT screen, upgraded to a more advanced STM 32-bit CPU, which features high speed and consistent performance compared to its competitors. Lifetime free software updates to fix the latest bugs or add new parameters. Download the software directly from the official ANCEL website, then follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
model number: 13
Part Number: AD530
1.Reads and displays DTCS(Diagnostic Trouble Code)
3.Reads live data stream
4.Views freeze frame data
5.O2 sensor test
6.I/M monitor readiness test
7.Displays On-board monitor test results
8.Evap system test
9.Retrieves vehicle information(VIN,CIN and CVN)
10.Reads, records&playbacks DTCs
11.On-Screen live data graphing
12.Built-in code library
1.Help function("i" button)
2.BAT test (Real Time Battery Voltage)
3.The newest fault code database
4.Print DTCs report via PC
6.Lifetime free update
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 7.2 x 1.8 inches