Addmotor MOTAN Electric Bike Step Through 20 inch Fat Tire 750W Motor E Bike Removable 17.5Ah Lithium Battery Throttle Pedal Assist M-66 R7 Power Bikes for Adults+Fenders+Headlight (Forest Green)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,999.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Color: Forest green
- 【The backrest is not included, you need to purchase it separately.】 Unique different style of electric bike you've never seen: Combined with a 1970's retro impressive-look and step-thru frame, the M-66 R7 is the most distinctive e-bike on the market. Strong, solid, practical. The front-down frame design is a small platform pedal that offers you multiple uses such as a moped, placing a box package, using as a footboard, or whatever you can think of.
- Unbridled biking in various terrain: You can ride the bike as a commuter to work daily, cruising through the city, uphill, conquer the uneven road, beach, snow, etc. Pedal or just cruise, it's up to you.You can take the bike out soaking up the sun, enjoying a panoramic view of the beautiful sights on the hill near your home that you've never seen before. You can also give someone a ride as the saddle seat is enough to settle two. Two people have double fun.
- Unlimited comfort on the go: The M-66 R7 comes with an 80mm travel front fork suspension and a 4'' width fat tires that can well absorb all the bumps on the road. Adjustable handlebars allow you to adjust to the right angle for a comfortable upright position, and the long padded seat gives you plenty of room to move around to find your most comfortable riding position. All these great components get together making you're in for one smooth and comfortable ride.
- Unparalleled reliability and Safety: Features with 180mm front and rear disc brakes for responsive stopping power and wide fat tires for enhanced stability, the M-66 R7 offers you unparalleled reliability and much more safety riding journey wherever you go.
- Tremendous Amounts of Power: The Bafang motor which is integrated into the wheel and thus surprisingly quiet, Class 2 by default but configurable as Class 3, 750 watts of power and 80 newton-meters of torque can handle steep hills and carrying two riders.
Part Number: M-66 R7